Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CCE and sorry about the background...


I just got back from the Children's Clothing Exchange and O.M.G. at the cutest outfits I got for next to NOTHING! Montgomery really knows how to do it, it is a well oiled machine. Jenn and I showed up at 6 pm promptly with our kindly donated night-before passes (thanks to Joelle and Jodie!) The line was all the way out the door and down the sidewalk, and there was a cop there making sure no one got seriously injured. At a few points when people said "excuse me" or "I'm sorry", I knew they really didn't mean it. They had it at an old Goody's store, and the entire store from front to back, side to side was perfectly organized with smocked outfits, playclothes, shoes, strollers, a wall of Boppy's...you name it, they had it. And for UNBELIEVABLE steals! I got 6 spring outfits, one precious pair of shoes and a little something for my neice-to-be, Miss Mary Clark :) [oh, ignore the other 2 random items on our bed]


Also, sorry about this whack background. I haven't had time to shop for another one, but does anyone know how I can get my type to stay within the background so it's all readable? I'm not as savvy as I seem...but I really do like this background.

Also, here are 2 cute pictures of my little ball of fire just to get you smiling.
He loves to attack that octopus. And the other is pre-hair cut. This hat was made by my dear life long friend Lindsay's Mom, Elise. This picture is my ode to hand made baby items. They are glorious. It's the perfect hat in so many ways. It fits perfectly but stretches a little and it covers all the important spots! And it makes my kiddo look very boho chic, which I dig. And Elise better get to work because her Lindsay is now el preggo!!! Yea!!

No comments: