Saturday, August 8, 2009

A video!

Good Lordy, I hope this thing works. Our baby is now 7 months old and guess who just got around to uploading the software for the video camera!?!? That's right, all the millions of videos we've taken were stuck in Sony-land. But not anymoooooorrreee.

We have a blog friend named Blair Verdiget who P is secretly in love with (even though we've never met). She is Pollard but in a beautiful, chubby little girl-baby. Anyways, the other day I was about to DIE watching a video of Blair laughing at Tara going "BOO!". Greatest laugh ever! And then I realized that P thinks that's hilarous too, so I caught him the other day laughing at it. Yet another reason why they are destined to be. It's not his very best belly laugh, but it's pretty darn good. Nothing compares to Blair, but this is close!

1 comment:

Tara Verdigets said...

I love the shout out to Blair! She just heard me listening to this video and started cracking up. I guess you have the talents as well. And to answer your question, yes we are Auburn fans. We have all of our teeth don't we?!?!?!?! Anyway, the husband and I will be making a few games, but Blair will stay behind with my Mom. Will you take Pollard to the games?