Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A particularly smiley morning






P's new favorite trick is propping up on his boppy so he can "sit up". He feels like SUCH a big boy. This morning after a light meal and a good spit up, he was particularly excited to watch the Today Show with me. I just had to catch this dreamy smile on camera! I mean, could you die? His dry skin is, I'm certain, a direct result of my sloppy kisses planted all over him, all day long. I hope this makes you as happy as it made me!!!!




4 comments:

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

I love it! He looks so cute and those smiles are to die for! Really is there anything better than their smile? I would like to see someone not melt over it!

Lauren Baugh said...

O my gosh.... I love these pictures!! He has really grown since I have seen him last.

Melanie said...

What a cutie pie!

Caroline Armstrong said...

Too cute Lindsey...I hope you email me or something the next time you are in Nashville. I also loved the post with your mom...there is nothing like having your momma around to help...even if wine is involved!!!