Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pollard's First Day of School and Christmas!

This has been quite a whirlwind with Christmas and Pollard's birthday, and to top it all off, Pollard started Mother's Morning Out at First Methodist yesterday! I dressed him up and before we got ready to go, I thought it only appropriate we do a little photo opp.
Pollard, how old are you???



WOW! I'm really ONE!



I'm really not nervous at all about school. I feel pretty casual about the whole thing.



I snapped a few pictures as I dropped him off at the early room before school actually starts at 9:30. He was having waaaaay too much fun to even look at me! Do you recongnize the little tootsie roll in the blue corduroy outfit? Yes indeed, Barnes is in Pollard's class!!! With Barnes-man there it sure made the transition easy :)


And last but not least, here he is giving pretty Nancy Bradford the eye. Good choice, buddy!


When I went back to pick him up at 1:15 they said he had not napped all morning, but had been so sweet and in such a great mood. BIG SHOCKER! When I peeked into his room he and Barnes were playing together on the floor! Melt my heart. We hardly got buckled into the car seat and out he went for 2 1/2 hours. I could TOTALLY get used to that!

I also wanted to post a few pictures from Christmas since I'm acting like that didn't even happen! It was a fabulous Christmas and Pollard totally racked up.

We spent Christmas morning in Montgomery hanging out with all our family here and opening up gifts, and then headed to Nashville Christmas afternoon. We spent an entire week in Nashville and it was GLORIOUS!

So with all that said, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday to Pollard!!!

1 comment:

Rachel and Cameron said...

Looks like yall had a great Christmas and 1st day of school. he's such a big boy now, I can't believe he's already 1!!!!