Saturday, September 29, 2012

Testing 123

Testing 123...

I tried this a while back and my image didn't show, so I'm trying again....updating blog from my iPad!

Bear looking through our photo books. Betcha he doesn't recognize Mommy in those wedding pictures looking so nice and put together! 




And here is my sleepy mop top this morning playing Minnie's Bow-tique. Y'all I know its totally anga,e for girls but he looooves it! It's so sweet.

Tomorrow I'm running 10 miles with Heather , our 1/2 is next Saturday and I'm so excited!! I can truly say that running is one thing that really brings me joy. I know that sounds weird but I grew up running with Daddy since I was a little bitty thing, and haven't stopped since. Having the boys just 2 years apart really set me back (in a good way might I add;-)), but getting back to it now just makes me giddy! I'll post a pic next weekend. I'll either have a finishers medal on my neck or be on a stretcher!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

How exciting! I wish I could do a half, but there is too much doubt for me to even try! Good luck!