Monday, May 4, 2009

Rites of Spring

Last weekend was the Rites of Spring golf tournament at the club and we had a ball. Here are my golfers...



And here we are Saturday night at the retro-themed party. The club actually really outdid themselves with these glow necklaces. There's something about those that just take me back to the Hootie and the Blowfish concert...And naturally we're with the Espy's. They're a must-have every time we leave the house.

I didn't stay for too terribly long because Pollard was sharing Dorothy with his new bestest buddy Chapman Baker! Dorothy took care of both of our boys, and this is how we found them when Rebecca and I could no longer stand it and we high-tailed it to my house to pick them up...

Looks like Dorothy, as usual, had it all under control!!!
And Sunday afternoon, all the golf was over (thank the LORD) and we hung out and had some burgers (great for the baby weight). And naturally Heath has taken to the part of the uncle that makes weird faces...






1 comment:

Eric and Jordan Elkins said...

Hey Lindsey! This is Jordan Boggs and I have no idea how I stumbled across your blog, but I have to admit that I am now a blog stalker!! Pollard is absolutely adorabe and I am cracking up at all of your posts. I, too, am battling Baby Boot Camp...except I held off a few months too long. I love all the updates! Maybe one day Evelyn and Pollard could meet...they would definitely make one cute couple!